Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) ~ The Lonely Island



If you have not heard of this song then you must have been living underneath an Internet-free rock. I remember being amused as hell when it first came out, but it recently came to my attention again during a mid-revision tea break with Andy and Olivia when they came crawling out of their Internet-free rock, and then again when Claud and I were trying to think of a suitable Facebook update to celebrate my newfound ability to move longitudinally in water.

Love the lyrics and the tongue-in-cheek-ness of the whole song, plus cameos from the big J A and Gossip Girl's Blake Lively amused me muchly. As did the 'metaphorical' ending visuals. Also, apparently there's a 'ghost' in the video during the scene with the Asians twenty-three seconds into the video: keep an eye on the left hand corner and you'll see a 'ghost' walk across the room! Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment